Sunday 13 November 2016

RESPECT IN SOCIETY - A FAKENESS



In human life every person wears an imaginary, self-made blanket of respect always. That I can do this, I can do that. I am the ruler etc. And suddenly someone comes and disrespects us or not provides us that much respect we have declared for our self. What happens? Our blanket is damaged. Similarly as a glass breaks, the blanket is broken. And that broken blanket is termed as disrespect.




Matlab me sab chor dun bageshwar me Bagnath ji k mandir k niche hamesha samshan ghat me chitayen jalti dikhti hain wo batati hain nayal sahab samshan wo sthan hai jahan sabki saan barabar ho jati hai. Iska tatparya ye nahi ki baba ban jao....... Bhagwan bhi uski pehle sunte hain jisse kai log jude hon kyunki utno ki taraf se praise krta hai na wo......... ye baba log jinka apna koi pariwar nahi inko to leisure time me niptate hain god bhi..............


 K. C. Nayal 

No comments:

Post a Comment